How does rarity benefit the holder
- 1.There is a 33% chance of getting a specific Team that your NFT will represent: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano. Once Solana is implemented, the chance drops to 25% with four teams.
- 2.Each minted card (other than collaboration limited cards), will start at rank: common. To craft an upgraded defender, you will require two lower tier cards at a specific xp each + crafting materials. This will burn the lower tier cards and provide you with a random Project from the same team as the burned cards. This mechanism involves a steady burn that automatically increases rarities of all previous projects.
- 3.The longer you use your NFT, or stake it - the higher it's statistics will grow. Of course you can always purchase a well trained NFT as well - as long as prices are affordable.
- 4.NFT Staking may promote even more cards being removed from the circulation pool, thereby increasing rarity of available NFTs.
- 5.Strategic buying of enemy team NFTs to remove them from battles may also impact rarity by lowering the supply.